Nazaria Black Bead Silver kada for kids
Nazaria Black Bead Silver kada for kids- A “Nazaria Black Bead Silver Kada for Kids” is a piece of jewelry designed for children that typically features black beads set in a silver kada, which is a traditional Indian bangle or bracelet.
The Nazaria Kada is a piece of traditional Indian jewelry that is often worn for cultural and religious reasons. the use and significance of a Nazaria Black Bead Silver Adjustable Chain Bracelet can vary from person to person. It’s essential to consider your own preferences, cultural background, and beliefs when wearing or gifting such jewelry.
Crystal Useful in:
1) It can help children connect with their cultural and traditions.
2) Black beads are believed to have protective qualities.
3) Wearing a Nazaria Kada with black beads can symbolize this protective aspect.
4) The Nazaria Kada is seen as a symbol of blessings and good wishes for the wearer’s well-being and prosperity.
5) Black is sometimes associated with the ability to absorb negative energy and protect against malevolent forces.
1) Always keep the rocks & gemstones away from water, perfumes and lotions.
2) Each stone is unique in its own way. There might be slight color, shape & texture differences from the one in picture.
3) For Returns & Refunds, Pls refer to our return and refund policy
4) All Crystals are ethically sourced and charged with Love, Light and reiki/positive energy prior to delivery. We encourage regular cleaning and charging of crystals to preserve the energy of the crystals.
5) Crystal Healing is not an independent therapy, but a part of a holistic healing approach. It cannot be treated as a replacement of any medical treatment.
|Weight (Single Piece)|